MetalTrace®, the world's #1 metals industry Mill Test Report, Material Test Report, MTR software, integrates with all ERP systems such as SAP, Oracle, JD Edwards, Navision, AIMS, Infor SX, Trend, BPCS, Sage and more. MetalTrace® products save time and money.
MetalTrace® - the standard for quality assurance document management. MetalTrace® is a fully scalable, customizable document management system designed to track metals industry quality assurance paperwork. Created by a MetalSmart™ company with metals industry expertise, MetalTrace® is suited for any company from Mills to End Users, including Service Centers, Distributors and Fabricators because the flexibility inherent in MetalTrace® allows for customization to your unique business environment.
- Runs on all Windows platforms
- Compatible with Microsoft SQL and Oracle.
- Provides 100% Traceability® for all documents including Mill Test Reports, Material Test Reports, MTR, Welder Certs, Certificates of Compliance, Travel Sheets, Drawings, Correspondence (including email) and more.
The top 10 reasons to buy MetalTrace®
- The #1 reason to buy MetalTrace®...over 400,000 users world wide can't all be wrong.
- Store and search for MTRs with over 40 search fields. MetalTrace® doesn't limit you.
- TraceBack™ - provides 100% Traceability® to audit where product was sold or used.
- Use any internet browser, ie. Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.
- Modern technology - modern interface that is compatible with Windows 8 or 10.
- Batch searching - search for one or many MTRs with one or many Heat Numbers.
- Print or email - send documents with just one click from your desktop.
- Store more than MTRs - some MetalTrace® users store over 25 different kinds of documents.
- ERP integration - compatible with every ERP system that exists on the planet.
- Bank level protection - 256 bit encryption and roles based security.
- Web Browser Access - MetalTrace® uses a standard web browser (Google Chrome, Firefox, Microsoft Edge, etc.) through your LAN, WAN or over the Internet...the choice is yours. MetalTrace® enables multiple users to retrieve MTRs and other documents, at one or multiple locations, at the same time.
- Modern technology - Using the latest technologies available, MetalTrace® catalogues an image of the document, indexes it for easy retrieval, allowing you to email or print it from your workstation. MetalTrace® is designed for the metals industry, is customizable to your workflow, does not force changes in the way you do business and is not cluttered with irrelevant features designed for other industries.
- BatchQuery™ permits the retrieval of multiple documents at one time, regardless of the number of pages, items or Heat Numbers.
- OneStepSend™ provides the ability to print or email an entire order/query by any user from their desktop.
- Import2Trace™ provides the ability to accept documents via e-mail or XML directly from your vendors - eliminating the need to handle paper.
- OneStepIndex™ with up to 40 potential fields for document storage, is the fastest way to index documents, regardless of the number of Pages, Items, Heat Numbers, Descriptions, Project Codes, etc.
- AutoPopulate™ provides vendor/customer information and product/item number eliminating redundant data entry and errors.
- Full bank-level password-protected login security with 256-bit encryption and roles based security ensures users can only search for documents that Administration has given them access to. This prevents unauthorized information from being searched or retrieved. SSL and VPN support further secure remote system access.
- Document Usage History - track, to the second, who has downloaded, printed, emailed, inputted or modified data/documents.
- TraceBack™ provides 100% Traceability® with up to 20 fields of information can be added to associate documents with jobs, orders or projects creating a retrievable, historical record empowering you to trace exactly where or with whom, product and documents were sold or used. TraceBack™ integrates with your ERP (SAP, Navision, JD Edwards, Oracle, etc.) software for a seamless S.O./Invoice/MTR data merge.
Save time and money with web based training. No airplane tickets to buy or hotels to book. Web conferencing enables the new user to feel as if the instructor is sitting right beside them. Both users and administrators receive excellent one on one instruction showing them how to get the most from their new MetalTrace® software.