MetalTrace2MetalTrace™enables companies that use MetalTrace® to submit or receive documents electronically, instantly and error-free, just like banks do with Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT). Documents from one company that uses MetalTrace® can be transmitted ElectroMagically™ continuously or in batches, to another company that uses MetalTrace®, eliminating the cost of manual receipt, re-entry and error.
MetalTrace2MetalTrace™ enables the transmission of documents electronically, instantly and error-free between MetalTrace® databases, using a process like banks use for Electronic Funds Transfer (EFT), to enable secure transmission of Mill Test Reports, MTR, Mill Certificates, etc.
- MetalTrace2MetalTrace™ has revolutionized how documents are transferred between companies.
- Operates similar to how banks perform electronic funds transfer (EFT)
- Bank level, 256 bit, enterprise security protects transfers
- Error-free, document transfer, 24/7 between MetalTrace® users
- Incoming documents can be "Quarantined" to permit Quality Control inspection
- Solidifies long term relationships between suppliers and customers
- Easily links to existing ERP systems
- Companies such as DNOW, CCTF, CRANE, Howell Pipe, Westlund, Van Leeuwen and others, have been using MetalTrace2MetalTrace™ as far back as 2006.
Save time and money with web based training. No airplane tickets to buy or hotels to book. Web conferencing enables the new user to feel as if the instructor is sitting right beside them. Both users and administrators receive excellent, one on one instruction, showing them how to get the most from their new MetalTrace® software.